“Help! My contacts in iphone 6 disappeared after iOS 9 upgrade! Who can help me!”
It’s so common that iPhone users lost iPhone data such as contacts, notes, photos, sms and more after iOS upgrade. In fact, the phone’s data did not really disappear. In this article, I will show you how to recover disappeared iPhone 6/6s contacts after iOS 9 upgrade.
iPhone Data Recovery is the most professional tool which has helped millions of iPhone users recovered their lost data from iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/6/6s/6s Plus. Even if you lost iPhone 6/6s contacrs after iOS 9 upgrade or iOS 9 update failing, you can retrieve them in 3 recovery ways:
1. Recover contacts directly from iPhone without backup.
2. Restore data from iTunes backup.
3. Retrieve data from iCloud backup.
How to use iPhone data recovery to recover iPhone 6/6s contacts after iOS 9 upgrade?
Way 1: Recover contacts from iPhone 6/6s without Backup after iOS 9 Update
This way perfect for those iPhone users who do not have backup files.
1) Connect your iPhone to computer and start this iPhone data restore software to scan iPhone.
2) All data including both existing and deleted are displayed. Preview the contacts you want to back up or recover.
3) Click “Recover” to save to computer.
Way 2: Recover contacts from iTunes Backup after iOS 9 upgrade
Only want to recover your lost contacts from iTunes backup file. That’s OK! iPhone Data Recovery offers you the option to selectively extract contacts, notes, messages, etc. from iTunes backup file.
1) Select “Recover Data from iTunes Backup File”. You will see all iTunes backup files.
2) Select your iPhone 6/6s backup contacts and click “Start Scan” to start iTunes backup extracting.
3) After scanning, you can preview all you lost data. Select the lost contacts you need, click “Recover”. Then, save the recovered iPhone data.
Way 3: Restore contacts from iCloud backup after iOS 9 upgrade
1) If your iPhone became inaccessible after iOS 9 update failing such as stuck in blue screen of death or reboot loop, you can extract data from previous iCloud backup.
2) Select “Recover lost data from iCloud backup” and login iCloud account.
3) Select the backup data you need and click “Next”.
4) Preview all data, select you need and click “Recover” to save them on PC.
Hope the 3 ways above can give you help! In fact, before your iPhone contacts unexpectedly lost you can take preventive measures: Back up with iTunes regularly; Turn on iCloud sync; Sync iPhone Contacts with Google.
There are some good ways to prevent and fundamentally tackle the problem with lost iPhone 5s contacts, maybe you want to know.