“My contacts disappeared from iPhone 6s after iOS 9.2 update. I can check all contacts are in my iCloud at iCloud.com, but not appear in my iPhone 6s. How can I get them back?”
As far as I know Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery is the most professional tool in the word to recover lost contacts, notes, photos, sms and more from iPhone 6s/6s Plus/6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5/4S . Even if you lost iPhone 6s contacts after iOS 9.2 upgrade or iOS 9.2 update failing, you can try the below 3 ways to retrieve lost iPhone 6s contacts after download Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery to your computer.
Way 1: Recover lost iPhone contacts directly from iPhone
If you have not backup files, you can try this way.
Connect your iPhone to your computer and start this iPhone data restore software to scan iPhone.
1. All data including both existing and deleted are displayed. Preview the contacts you want to back up or recover.
2. Click “Recover” to save to computer.
Way 2: Recover iPhone contacts from iTunes Backup
1. Select “Recover Data from iTunes Backup File”. You will see all youriTunes backup contacts.
2. Select your iPhone 6s backup contacts and click “Start Scan” to start iTunes backup extracting.
3. After scanning, you can preview all you lost data(contacts, notes, sms, photos, videos, and more). Select the lost contacts you need, click “Recover”. Then, save the recovered iPhone contacts.
Way 3: Recover iPhone contacts from iCloud backup
If your iPhone 6s became inaccessible after iOS 9.2 update failing, you can extract data from iCloud backup.
1. Select “Recover lost data from iCloud backup” and login iCloud account.
2. Select the backup contacts you need and click “Next”.
3. Preview and select you need and click “Recover” to save them on PC.
Hope one of the 3 ways above can help you recover disappeared contacts from iPhone 6s! And if you want to recover lost iPhone 6s contacts on mac, you can click this link !
Why your iPhone contacts disappeared from 6s/6s Plus/6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5/4S?
1. Most people deleted contacts on iPhone by pressing wrong buttons.
2. Lost iPhone contacts after recovery-mode restore.
3. Update or downgrade to lower version could erase contacts from iPhone.
4 .Jailbreak failure or improper operations during jailbreak can cause contacts loss.
5. iPhone is inaccessible because of black screen, system error, locked screen (forgot password), or stuck in recovery mode, blue screen of death, etc.
6. iPhone is crashed, smashed, broken, water damaged, lost or stolen.